Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I was right...

I was worried that when I started setting the timer for Gavin to go potty, he would get use to that "ding" and think he has to go to the bathroom everytime he hears a buzzer somewhere. So, I stopped using the timer after the first day, and started reminding myself every 45 minutes to set him on the potty.

Well, today, 1 week later, he is doing great. However, he was hiding under the kitchen table today about 10 minutes after he had already gone "pee-pee" and the dryer buzzer went off and Gavin says "Oops, it's time to go potty"

I was right, I new that sound would set a permanent fixture in his head about having to pee everytime he hears an alarm somewhere. I hope he grows out of it before he's dating a cute girl and hears the school bell ring, and tells her that he has to go "pee pee".

No comments:

Post a Comment