Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Brooklyn sayings

I found some note paper that Brian and I have written down funny things that Brooklyn has said over the years. Made me smile...

5 years old: "Mom the Sun is going down under the earth, Does that mean it's going to wake up Nana and Grandma Callister?"

Brooklyn coughing.
Daddy asks: "Are you okay Brooklyn?"
Brooklyn: "I'm okay, my drink just went in my brain."

Brooklyn: "Mommy, Daddy, am I a little rascal?"
Mommy: "Yes you are..."
Brooklyn: "But I'm not one of the movie little rascals, right?!"

Brooklyn: "Mommy wears her pajamas under her clothes, don't you mom?!"

Driving home from Church Brooklyn was very quiet. Just before we get home, she says out of nowhere:
"I don't want to be 6, cause then your teeth fall out."
Followed by a hysteric cry. Can you guess what one of the boys in class was talking about?!

No comments:

Post a Comment